Sunday, September 7, 2008

It is a BOY!!

At the sonogram on Friday we got to see our little baby. Since I'm further along than when most people have their first sonogram it was harder to see the face because there wasn't as much room for him to move around. This also made it harder to find out if it was a boy or girl. He finally moved his legs apart so we could find out. The doctor said everything looked healthy and that he was a little bigger than a 29 weeks, but they are keeping my due date at November 21st. I shouldn't go much later than that though.
We didn't get very good pictures from the sonogram. There were some good ones, but somehow they didn't get put on the CD we have of it. Rob said it looks like a lava lamp more than a baby in half the pictures we have. They did do the 4-D sonogram it try and have us see the face. Again it was hard to do without much room for the baby to move, but it was kind of cool it see.
Here is a picture Dad took of me last Monday standing in our living room. I'm 28 weeks at the time of the picture.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wallace said...

A BOY!!! HOW EXCITING! :-) I mean a girl would be good too...but yea! I was hoping it was a boy. Oh now I need to go shopping!! Oh and the blanket is done...but I don't have your address to send it and I'm still hoping that maybe some day eventually my schedule will make time for me to come visit (oh and call...seriously, how can life be so busy that I don't have time to call!!)