Sunday, August 31, 2008

Friday is the Day!

We are getting so excited that we get to see our baby on Friday. I feel him/her move all the time and now I get to see it! I should probably study ultrasound pictures so I'll know what I'm looking at.
You guys were too nice on the weight poll. The second category (I think it was 30-34), won. I voted for the 35-39 one. Though if I walk as much as we did yesterday at the Labor Day garage sales, then I don't think I have to worry. Good bargains are worth the effort.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yay sis! I am SO stoked! I am selfish and hoping you will see a little weenie or va-jay-jay :) haha The doctor will describe everything on the screen to you. The most amazing thing is seeing the little spot where the heart is and you can see it pumping - God is amazing and through the bond of carrying & birthing a child you truly realize what it means to be "a child of God". Love you!
p.s.- you better call me tomorrow night to tell me how it went!!! :)