Monday, September 29, 2008

I made it

Rob flies in tonight, so I have made it. I missed him a lot, but I got a lot of needed rest. I spent Saturday with my friend Bethany and talked to mom a lot on the phone, so I wasn't a complete hermit. I had a doctors appointment on Friday. The office was packed, so it was my fastest visit yet. It was the first time the doctor has just talked to be about things in the examining room. Usually he has us go and talk in his office, but he was too busy Friday I guess. Anyway, he said things were still going well. My blood pressure is fine and Thomas is still growing. Though now I don't think there is much room left for him to grow. It is becoming pretty painful for me when he moves around or I sit for too long.
I'm working on finding the right place to watch Thomas after I go back to work. Pray that we make the right decision. I'm torn between having him in a licensed daycare that has to follow certain rules or having him with a stay at home mom and I know would hold him when he cries and potentially give him more attention. It is a really tough choice to make.

No comments: