Sunday, August 3, 2008

All is still going well. I had a yard sale this weekend which gave me something to do. I also had an interview for an 8th grade science job. I'll hear about if I got it or not the middle of this week. We will be on a camp out with the middle schoolers this week, so hopefully I hear before we leave for that. My sister-in-law came down Saturday to have the yard sale with me. She brought me a car seat, high chair, swing, and pack and play, so we are starting our collection of larger things for a little bitty baby. (Though neither Rob or I were little bitty babies so we'll see)
Rob and I had Mexican the other day for lunch. A few hours later my stomach gurgled. Normal, that is gurgled, but not normal where I felt it. Instead of gurgling a few inches below my belly button...it gurgled a few inches above my belly button. I knew my organs where squished up there, but it felt really weird to have stomach basically in my ribs.

No comments: