Sunday, June 1, 2008

This picture was taken one night when my stomach was pretty big. But, if you flip back to the first picture it is crazy to think that I have changed that much. I think I look about the same now as I did in this picture, but next week will be 16 weeks, which means time for another picture. We'll see then how big I have gotten. People are starting to notice my belly now, which is fun.
On another note, the pregnant Melissa is a lot more forceful than the non-pregnant Melissa. For example: We went to Kroger (the same one that refused to give us milk for the price that was on the sticker a few weeks ago) yesterday to pick up some baking items needed to make cookies for today. Anyway, we knew it was a Saturday and would be a little busy, but this Kroger made me mad. They had one lane open plus the self check-out. We were third in line, so it wasn't a big deal until someone tried paying with food stamps and we had to wait for someone to come mess with those. Again, normal stuff, but we were standing in line for about three minutes, without moving. Now there are three more people behind us and the self-check out is backed up. I left Rob in line and found the manager to ask why on a Saturday there was only one line open. She wasn't very friendly, but I told her as she was walking away that it was bad business. By the time I got back our line was moving, and before we left she had called up another cashier and some baggers. Okay, so that took a lot more room to tell than I thought it would, but Rob and I got a kick out of me doing something pretty out of character.

No comments: