Sunday, June 29, 2008

I have started to notice more changes with my body. My belly button is bigger around and more shallow. I can touch the inside for the first time ever. It is a weird feeling. My belly keeps getting bigger. I'm almost half way through. Next Friday is the half way point.
The baby's room is painted (well most of the house is now thanks to Mom, Perry, Suzy, and Rob). It is a pretty blue color. I'll add clouds and kites soon. While we were getting the paint another customer saw the paint sitting on the counter. When the lady asked if it was his, he said, "No that is an ugly color. It looks like North Carolina blue." We were offended he didn't like the color, but I guess for anything else other than a baby's room it would be kind of ugly. But it is cute for our baby. :)

No comments: