Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sorry for not posting for a week. This summer will have me limited on internet access until we move and get internet at home. I may only be able to post once a week.
The baby and I are doing fine. My headaches are still going strong for a few hours a day. On Friday I had a bad one that lasted most of the day.
Moodiness has also kicked in. Rob liked it when I took it out on the lady at Kroger, but when he became the target it wasn't as much fun. I didn't know what to do because I knew I should be mad, but I couldn't help it. Rob is a good sport though. He just calmly waited for me to stop being mad since he knew he didn't do anything that deserved my wrath. :)
We were supposed to take a picture Friday of my ever growing belly, but we have had a crazy last couple of days. We leave for camp tomorrow, so it will be a little while before I post again.

No comments: