Sunday, June 22, 2008

New House

Hey All. I know some of you have sent e-mails on how things are going, but this is the first time I've had internet in a week. First of all, the doctor's appointment went well. Rob and I got to hear the heart beat. This time it was between 150 and 155. We talked to him about waiting until September to do the ultra sound since we will have insurance then, and he was fine with that. We are now undecided if we are going to find out the sex of the baby. We had wanted to, but the longer we go without knowing, I just think it would be neat to wait. We'll see. I still have a few months to change my mind. I have felt the baby move a handful of times. It freaked me out the first time, but I enjoy the feeling now, knowing that that is my child moving around in there.
In other news. We closed on our house Wednesday, moved everything we had pack and our bed to the house, and Rob primed what will be our bedroom. Half the house in paneling. Yesterday, with help from some wonderful people (Jeanie, Deb, and Charlie) all the paneling is primed. Just in time for Rob to leave for middle school camp at 2 today. I'll be working a few days around the house and packing some more from our old place, then headed up to stay with Mom. She'll com back down and help paint Saturday. We are having a "painting party" as Rob puts it, to try and get the whole house painted and ready for us to really move into. I'll post pictures of the house when we get finished.

No comments: