Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tuesday I go to the doctor for my second check-up. Hopefully we will get to hear the heart beat. I know there is a baby in there, but I'm excited about being able to hear it. I'll be almost 12 weeks when I go to the doctor, so I'm almost finished with my first trimester. It has went by so quickly already. Rob's Mom sent me a package with some maternity outfits for me and some outfits for the baby. I hung up the baby outfits so that we can see them every time we walk into the bedroom. It reminds me that this little life is really coming soon.
In other news we lock in the loan for our house tomorrow. We will end up closing on the house in mid-June, which is earlier than expected, so we are very excited about that.
I'll post Tuesday after the doctor's appointment how it went.

No comments: