Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So I can be forgetful sometimes, but I think that baby took over my brain. Last week I kept forgetting either my purse or lunch and having to go back and get it. This morning I remembered both, but locked myself out of the house. Luckily rob was home and let me back in. :) Then I drive down the road and realize I had forgot to do my hair. Ooops.
Thanks to all those that wished me a happy mother's day or mother-to-be day. It was a little weird for me because I don't feel much like a mom yet. Without having diapers to change or waking up in the middle of the night I just not think of myself as a mother though I guess I technically am one.
Thanks to other people getting me clothes and especially my sister-in-law Amanda, I'm pretty set on maternity clothes, so that was a relief. Especially after finding out how much we'll have to pay for one doctor's appointment and blood work. I thought they should pay me to take my blood after all the problems I had from it. :) I don't think the hospital agrees.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wallace said...

Don't worry...your brain will eventually come back. Megan complained all the time when she was pregnant that the baby was sucking all of her brain cells! Kenny agreed and thought it was a bit funny that his almost always completely together with it wife was SOOOO forgetful! :-) But, yes, her brain did return after the baby stopped sucking all the brain cells and she was able to get some sleep :-) In other news...I agree that the doctor should pay YOU for that horrible blood giving appointment! :-) I'm glad to hear you're all set on clothes...oh hey could you email me your address...and could you include dates you might be free on a weekend to drive to St. Louis...how's 4th of july weekend for you?? I was thinking about maybe trying to come that weekend...