Monday, December 29, 2008

I took this picture today so you could see how big he has gotten.
This is Thomas hanging up his first Christmas ornament.
Merry Christmas!
This is Thomas watching an OU game with MeMe over the webcam.
Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I have been enjoying mine time with Thomas. I go back to work next Monday, so pray that I do alright. I'm sure it will be much harder on me than it will be on Thomas. :) We can't believe how big he has gotten. We take him to the doctor on Wednesday so we will get his latest weight. I had to take him to the doctor two weeks ago because he is allergic to protein in milk and soy formulas. He has to be on special formula, but anyway he was 9 and a half pounds and 21 inches long then. He has grown since then, so we are excited to find out how long he is.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wallace said...

my goodness he's gotten big! and what a cute little alert boy :-) I'll definitely be praying for you as you go back to school. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I can't imagine how hard it's gonna be on you! Hope ya'll had a good Christmas!! Give Thomas cuddles for me :-)