Monday, November 10, 2008


This is a onies that Pam sent for him. I'm pretty sure that he forgot to wake up and go to his own party. I didn't hear any music at 2 am, but then again I'm so tired I could have slept through it. :)

Such a cuttie. He had folded his hands like he is praying a few times. He is trying in this picture.
Here Thomas safe in Daddy's arms.

You can tell here he is still jaundice. We think it is gone now since he doesn't have much of a yellow tone any more.

This is a picture of his first bath.
Thank you to all of you who have given Thomas a warm welcome with your well wishes and visits. It has been amazing to see how many people we have that are there for love and support us. God has truely blessed us with great friends and family.
Thomas is doing great. He is such a sweet baby. Though right now he doesn't do much else besides eat, sleep, and fill his diapers. He sleeps pretty well through the night with getting up to eat any where from every hour and a half to if I'm lucky every three hours.
Rob was home last week with us and went back to work yesterday. He did a lot of work from home last week, so he won't be too far behind when he went back. He is a great husband, father, and was a wonderful gopher for me. :) With Thomas coming early it gives me that much more time with him before I go back to work. It was a little crazy trying to get lesson plans ready for a week and a half when I had just gotten home from the hospital. Today was supposed to be my last day of work, but it didn't hurt my feelings to get the extra week and a half off. Hope you enjoy the pictures of him.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wallace said...

YEA!!! pictures! He sure is a little cutie :-) Love you dear...give Thomas cuddles for me.